Students who take courses as Advanced Special Students may be able to later use those credits toward a JPSM degree or certificate. You must formally apply for admission to the desired program. A maximum of 12 credits taken before formal admission can be applied toward a certificate or degree program.

See the Graduate School policies for Advanced Special Students and a list of FAQs.