Undergraduate Completion Requirements
The minor is designed to be completed during the junior and senior years, but students could apply for admission to the minor as early as the fall of their sophomore year. Courses completed prior to applying for the minor will be accepted to satisfy the minor requirements.
- Complete all 16-18 required credits
- Achieve a minimum grade of "C" or better in all minor courses
- Apply no more than two courses from the minor to satisfying the requirements of the student's major
- Complete no more than two courses for the minor at an institution other than the University of Maryland, College Park
- Adhere to the general rules for undergraduate minors - here